Do These 7 Simple Things For a Healthier You
I have a quick post for you today to help ward off the upcoming predictable holiday weight gain.
Just imagine your life seven days from today. Wouldn’t you like to be a fitter, healthier version of yourself? Of course you would.
Here are seven small changes that you can implement over the next seven days to feel and look better than you do today:
- Give your taste buds a new adventure and try a new vegetable.
- If you don’t resistance train, start immediately. Here’s a simple, time efficient way to start.
- Drink two glasses of water as soon as you wake up; feel free to add lemon.
- Eat protein at every meal. If you can’t easily do that, try this protein powder with no artificial sweeteners.
- Skip fruit juices and eat whole fruit instead. If you insist on drinking fruit juice, opt for high-pulp juices that have more nutrients and antioxidants.
- Never ever skip breakfast. Yes, you’ve heard it a million times but that’s because it’s a key strategy to losing weight. Too busy for breakfast? Here are some great ideas (and not so great ideas) for a breakfast on the run.
- Reduce your stress hormone, cortisol, by doing these three things.
Dedicated to getting you fit and firm on YOUR schedule,
Coach George, The White Collar Warrior
Body Transformation Coach
ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer & Precision Nutrition Certified Nutritionist